- For any quality issue, you can contact us and return it within 30 days after shipping. We would suggest our customers inspecting the goods once upon arrival of the shipment.
- 1 year warranty offered for all goods at different levels.
- All parts returned from customers within warranty period will be replaced with new parts. No refund or credit offered.
- All products purchased from our company are marked with warranty stamp. Items returned without such stamp will not be acceptable. Please double check before returning in case of mixing with other supplier’s items.
- Please ensure original packaging(including film on LCD and Digitizer) along with the warranty seal.
- Please don’t return by a third party.
- Problem listed in Appendix I herein after, will not be covered by the warranty.
- We promise to deal with every RMA case within 30 days after goods received. Our team members will test the returned item and issue a test report along with an remedy offer. The case will be closed if we receive no objection or feedback from customer in 3 days, assure it is impliedly consented.
- Goods returned to us should be accompanied by RMA document. Otherwise will be returned to customer at customer’s own cost.
- With regard to shipping cost, customers are responsible for return cost of the defective parts, and we are responsible for the replacement shipping cost to customers.
- The warranty is for defective products only. Customers can’t enjoy the warranty for unwanted, unused or self-damaged reasons.
- Please ensure all returning items come with RMA No. This number could be obtained from us before sending them back.
We will not bear any consequential or incidental loss or damage of the products purchased from us during sale, use or transit. Our liability lie in the commercial value of the goods only, which means we are not responsible for any loss or damage in transit during the return process.
Below Conditions Are Not Covered by Warranty Terms
|1||Not purchased from us (Without our Stamp)|
|2||LCD inner broken|
|3||Flex cable broken|
|4||LCD outer broken|
|6||Scratches damage due to assembled onto the device|
|7||Bezel broken or artificial damage|
|8||Exceeds warranty period|
|9||Activation Lock – iCloud and Google Activation Lock|